Unreading photo

Reaction score
Hello. I have a phantom 4, and I noticed that when I make pictures with sixteen (16) photos, the other images are also unreadable on my tablet it only records blurry pictures: thumb_ ... jpg.
Could someone help me please?

Hello. I have a phantom 4, and I noticed that when I make pictures with sixteen (16) photos, the other images are also unreadable on my tablet it only records blurry pictures: thumb_ ... jpg.
Could someone help me please?
Your pictures are stored on the card in the camera... What you're seeing are low quality cached images.

The actual images are on the SD card on the aircraft. Download these from the USB port, or the card from the aircraft. What you see on the tablet are sample images. It's all in the manual, I do believe.

Reactions: Pharm
Ok. But what do I do for my photos that are no longer visible from 16 photo on the SD card?

Could you clarify that just a bit more? So from what I gather, you are saying that you have 16 readable photo's on the SD card and no more than that? The only things I can think of from what you are saying are these: 1) The SD card is full at 16 photo's. 2) The SD card is corrupted, try to re-format. 3) Try a different SD card. Otherwise there is another issue that I am not aware of.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl