Unlocking unauthorized zones

Reaction score
So today I was in a no fly zone according to GO app. So I followed the prompts to unlock the zone and I did it successfully and was able to fly.

Is this the process to fly in these zones every time?
I know the authorization lasts for 3 days.

I tried using MME and dronedeploy and wouldn't let me fly due to no fly zones.
I didn't try using them again after the unlocking.
Do these apps some how check your permissions for no fly zone unlocks?

That is an issue for me as I have tried to connect for authorization and run into login page errors. We are losing battery time as well when doing this. Today I am attempting this unlock from home but driving 25 miles to be able to test it. I now have to take two drones on my weekend trips to this zone so that I do not waste my day. I just posted on an earlier thread asking how to get permanent authorization from China to fly in the U.S. as I experience "page not available errors" after entering my log in credentials often. On top of this, I have permanent authorization from the airport to fly as long as I fly by FAA guidelines.
I f I learn anything new from DJI I will add that info here.

That is an issue for me as I have tried to connect for authorization and run into login page errors. We are losing battery time as well when doing this. Today I am attempting this unlock from home but driving 25 miles to be able to test it. I now have to take two drones on my weekend trips to this zone so that I do not waste my day. I just posted on an earlier thread asking how to get permanent authorization from China to fly in the U.S. as I experience "page not available errors" after entering my log in credentials often. On top of this, I have permanent authorization from the airport to fly as long as I fly by FAA guidelines.
I f I learn anything new from DJI I will add that info here.

Another wasted day as far as the DJI is concerned. I got to where I wanted to fly and the RC refused to connect via my phone to authorize my flying in this area. I am going to talk with DJI but right now I am considering selling it. I bought this in June, had it replaced and when I finally got it back to fly (8 weeks) I updated firmware and am blessed with constant warnings on the tiny P4PP screen. Really disappointed today. I did fly my Autel and caught some trains.

Reactions: Newbieguy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1