United States of America Badges

Reaction score
I see Flytrex just posted new badges for flying in different states.

My first thought was is this a we are sorry for those of us that purchased the Live product which does not work so well in the United States.

Maybe the challenge is to see if you can actually make the live connect in every state :)

Have not seen how it works yet as I have been getting server errors for the last hour when trying to upload a mission.

Well...I wish they would spend their time fixing all their core problems, instead of giving us more badges to 'earn'. :(

They need to go back to the drawing board and redesign the Live device --- give it a 3G modem for better compatibility in the USA. Also, throw in a micro-SD slot to store flight data.

Is it really that hard to use common sense when making a $190 product?

But I guess handing out cutey-pie badges to U.S. customers is higher on the priority list. :|

3G and Micro SD and I am on it !

rrmccabe said:

Flytrex Live v2.0 will come out in 2015 with those two features and they'll issue a press release like --- "Our engineering team came up with something really innovative!"

MadMitch88 said:
rrmccabe said:

Flytrex Live v2.0 will come out in early 2015 with those 2 features and they'll issue a press release like --- "Our engineering team came up with something really innovative!"

I think their term for Live was "cutting edge" which it was except for one major thing...

So early 2015 when 5G comes out and they are phasing out 3G :)

And their reputation. If they want the US market now they are going to have to do something to wow us. More badges isn't working for me!

I love to the concept. Just fix the 2G.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl