UltraShade 2 Fits 13 different tablets - It's Awesome!!!

Mike,

I'm so sorry. I had yours down as shipped and went in and checked the tracking number and it shows the label being made but never being received at the post office. Clearly I dropped the ball. I'll call and we will do whatever you like as far as refund or sending the shade.

Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
AerialDroneAccessories.com
(205) 515-4593
ok thanks for the phone call and I understand things happen. I will be awaiting the sun shade.. thanks,

Hello All.
First off great product.. Just have a minor (Sorta ) issue that needs to be fixed

Received the Ultrashade 2 on Mar 03 2016
Have one of the hinges coming apart now..
See the pictures..
Stacey can this be fixed or do I need to get a new one??
20160320_223954.jpeg 20160320_224049.jpeg

UPDATE:

Stacey sent me an E-Mail and he is replacing it for free!!
Awesome customer service...

Last edited:
Hello All.
First off great product.. Just have a minor (Sorta ) issue that needs to be fixed

Received the Ultrashade 2 on Mar 03 2016
Have one of the hinges coming apart now..
See the pictures..
Stacey can this be fixed or do I need to get a new one??
View attachment 47922 View attachment 47923
I just bought one off the classifieds and when it arrived, it had the same problem. Didn't have it when it was shipped.
I used a 2 component Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder and a small hobby clamp and it appears to have worked fine. Although I haven't field tested it.
Be very careful of any glue that seeps out on the inside, as it is very close to the side panel. I put blue painter's tape on the side panel in the area where it was being glued. If I had not, it surely would have bonded, as there was a small amount of seepage when clamped.

Reactions: Thrasher1967
I just bought one off the classifieds and when it arrived, it had the same problem. Didn't have it when it was shipped.
I used a 2 component Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder and a small hobby clamp and it appears to have worked fine. Although I haven't field tested it.
Be very careful of any glue that seeps out on the inside, as it is very close to the side panel. I put blue painter's tape on the side panel in the area where it was being glued. If I had not, it surely would have bonded, as there was a small amount of seepage when clamped.
We have updated this model. I would like to send you a replacement. Please contact me.

Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
(205) 515-4593

Reactions: DB4Tim
We have updated this model. I would like to send you a replacement. Please contact me.

Sincerely,
Stacy Cobb
(205) 515-4593
A commendable and considerate offer. Kudos to you sir!
Your prompt reply and assistance when I contacted you about the issue was top notch customer service.
I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend you &/or your product to anyone.
We need more vendors like you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers