UK Phantom prices

Reaction score
Anybody noticed the prices going up in the UK for the Mavic and the Phantoms some by as much as £100.......Wex and Jessops being a couple????

I've seen the p4 prices drop to 900 as the Pro is coming!
The Mavic and the P4 have gone up. I would have thought that the P4 at least would have started to drop.
Brexit and the Pound has devalued.
I know what you say will affect the prices but it seems quite a steep rise. These rises have only just changed. I would have thought that the prices would have risen before now.

Mickyo, last week toys rush had the best P4 price at 1019, we got jessops to match it - I now see them at 900 & jessops hv dropped them from 1269 to 1100 as of today.

However we had a problem with it, so returned it & will be ordering a P4p now :)

Mickyo, last week toys rush had the best P4 price at 1019, we got jessops to match it - I now see them at 900 & jessops hv dropped them from 1269 to 1100 as of today.

However we had a problem with it, so returned it & will be ordering a P4p now :)

Just checked Jessops and the Mavic is now at £1099 was £999 a few days ago and the P4 is still showing £1289:neutral:

Just checked Jessops and the Mavic is now at £1099 was £999 a few days ago and the P4 is still showing £1289:neutral:

Omg, they put it up again!! they deformation had it on offer at 1100 this morning - I was looking as hv returned one & looking for best deal on the P4pro now :)
Still 1019 at toysrus and 900 at dronesformless

I might order from dji direct, they say 2 yrs warranty!!

The mavic certainly has,great site by the way,thanks for letting me join.
f0c714033fd11de43234ed699dedc59e.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it was a joke at first,but there are others on amazon for over £2000
I no they are in short supply at the moment but this is really silly prices.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
P4Pro ordered from Heliguy - Stock expected 30th Nov!!
Considered ordering direct but as im vat registered, once claimed back its almost the same price as DJI direct but better customer services!! I doubt there will be any good offers on the Pro for some time!!

I crnt wait!!!!!!!......

Reactions: Mickyo
P4Pro ordered from Heliguy - Stock expected 30th Nov!!
Considered ordering direct but as im vat registered, once claimed back its almost the same price as DJI direct but better customer services!! I doubt there will be any good offers on the Pro for some time!!

I crnt wait!!!!!!!......
Very nice. I think that I will also be buying from Heliguy. They are DJI authorised dealers and I think able to carry out warranty repairs so local to me and not across the other side of the world. I was on a course with them a while back and I was quite impressed with their set up and they are talking about expanding into adjoining premises.
Still hanging back on the purchase though because it would drive me insane not being able to fly it with this lovely weather we are having:(

Very nice. I think that I will also be buying from Heliguy. They are DJI authorised dealers and I think able to carry out warranty repairs so local to me and not across the other side of the world. I was on a course with them a while back and I was quite impressed with their set up and they are talking about expanding into adjoining premises.
Still hanging back on the purchase though because it would drive me insane not being able to fly it with this lovely weather we are having:(
You like flying over water? Still dry up North,but windy, so I have withdrawal symptoms.
Think as I have a P4, i will probably wait for the P5 or even 6, but the camera does look tasty.

You like flying over water? Still dry up North,but windy, so I have withdrawal symptoms.
Think as I have a P4, i will probably wait for the P5 or even 6, but the camera does look tasty.
Lucky you:) I don't have any at the moment. I'm new to this and did really fancy the P4 then the Mavic came along which threw a spanner in the works and now we have the P4P which I really like the looks of. So I think I'll be after the P4P in the new year. I'm not in any rush as I can't fly it just yet because of the weather plus it will have given the new model time to iron out any issues it may have. Roll on next year and better weather:D

Oops sorry I do have a drone 2 infect a little Husband X4 and a syma XC5 - 1 for messing around indoors.:) The noise off them is driving Her indoors Nuts:D

I brought a P4, had it for the week when the Pro was announced. However as it's for a business venture, the P4pro features mean I might not have to upgrade for a long time - the camera is 2 or 3 times better, so managed to get my money back!!

The only thing to stop me flying will be the rain or strong wind, need to learn to use its features quickly & earn some money with it!!

The P4 pro does look nice,I think I will wait until the 5 comes out as well ,supposed to be May time so if it's anything the mavic it will be longer.
Getting some really strong winds and rain here for the next couple of days,so doubt I will be out much.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Crazy prices in UK what the Americans are paying in dollars we are paying In good old English pounds for eg 1000us 1000uk something not right there maybe a holiday is due and snuggle a few back lol only joking,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Crazy prices in UK what the Americans are paying in dollars we are paying In good old English pounds for eg 1000us 1000uk something not right there maybe a holiday is due and snuggle a few back lol only joking,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, still considering buying from dji direct, but after vat reclaim it's not that much cheaper! Only a £70 difference, I went with a UK company.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31