UK orders...

Reaction score
does anybody have any information when they will be shipping to the UK?

Dealers are talking about first and second batches. I have not ordered direct but through a dealer... Any information guys?

I have a preorder in with RCGeeks. They told me just this morning that they expect their first batch some time next week. But, as seems common, the extra battery I ordered won't yet be available, and will follow.

Next job - must have a word with theMet Office to see if they can do anything about the constant wind before it arrives!

Bought a P3A with extra battery direct from DJI the day after launch in the hope it would arrive sooner than a dealer.. it's arriving next Tuesday so not much in it really - after all that :rolleyes:

From the sounds of it I think they are shipping to Europe end of this week and beginning of next week, both to dealers and individuals. I think the first batch is that. Weather doesn't bother me as now we can fly indoors haha.

Boy i cannot wait!

Just spoken to Heliguy sales....... they had confirmation yesterday from dji that the shipment was on its way.... not sure how many Pro units they are expecting but he confirmed they are shipping 30 Advanced models which equals the amount of pre orders they took for the advanced. He said they should be delivered in 1-2 weeks, which I hope is Heliguy just covering themselves as I believe shipping is normally a week max.
I could have my first bird by the middle of next week......:D

Just this minute paid RCGeeks the balance for my P3P after receiving a confirmation email about their expected stock. The word is 'towards the end of next week'. So JayB and I and various others will be watching the weather and the K Index carefully after the B Holiday!

Hiliguy has just confirmed I will get my P3A on Tuesday.......:D:D:D:D

Now just need the IOS App sorted...PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!

Just had confirmation from Heliguy that my P3P with extra battery arriving into them Tuesday so should be with me on Wednesday. :)

I have been told i am on first shipment dispatch from heliguy to, But monday is a bank holiday so they wont get them until tuesday which means we will probably get them wed i would think, and thats if they do get them tue i guess. Unless they got them today and dispatched for over night delivery which would mean tuesday delivery for us, but i have not had any dispatch email from them as yet, have you

Heliguy received their p3s today. I was speaking to him this afternoon. They will ship probably Tuesday due to bank holiday. I think most dealers received today and again will be shipping Tuesday. So we're talking mid week,next week!

They don't want to tell you they received it today because they have to pay for Saturday shipping. So it's easier to ship on Tuesday if that makes any sense...

Yes it does, i run a mail order company myself and we dont ship for sat delivery its just far to expensive.

I have been told i am on first shipment dispatch from heliguy to, But monday is a bank holiday so they wont get them until tuesday which means we will probably get them wed i would think, and thats if they do get them tue i guess. Unless they got them today and dispatched for over night delivery which would mean tuesday delivery for us, but i have not had any dispatch email from them as yet, have you
Did you order a P3A?

Yes P3A and was told they had enough of them to cover there back orders. So really hope i get it next week.

I ordered the P3A with extra battery, I have a UPS tracking number which I checked and it has been collected today for delivery on Tuesday........ :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31