UK Courier Recommendations

Reaction score
I have looked and can’t find any. So can anyone recommend a courier that will carry and insure a p3s and 2 batteries. Preferably reasonable pricing and reliable.
Thanks guys!

My Hermes does. sent a few lipos ranging from electric unicycle to drone batteries

I had to return two lipo batteries to the seller commercial on eBay and they told me to use UPS

My Hermes site says they don’t transport batteries

I've found batteries listed under "prohibited items",
and here's another thought...if you don't include them in your package, they list cameras in their "excluded from compensation" list.
(www.myhermes.co.uk/help/carry-guide.html#helppage)

I can only see a check box for upto £300 compensation too

cripes

they told me to use UPS

I can't find an exclusion list on their website...anybody know if there is one ?

As far as I know, nowadays you can deliver everything. At least DHL would definitely ship the batteries. It doesn't ship drugs and forbidden things, you know. Personally, I use Anytime Express - International Courier Services in Delhi NCR because I work with the Indian market. I use their document and parcel service a lot. The price is so reasonable that I became their loyal customer for almost one year. I have started a real-estate business there. So, I have to sign documents almost monthly. (They should improve something, they are not yet acquainted with virtual signature )

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31