UAV Warrenties

Reaction score
Saw this in the RC Group:

https://www.neary-aerial.com/

Overview:
  1. Extended warranty for UAVs/multirotors.
  2. Protect your investment.
  3. Professional repairs or replacements.
  4. Valuable coverage of electronic components, control system, mechanical systems and components.
  5. Covers items for normal wear and tear or damage from a crash.
  6. SAVE MONEY!

Neary Aerial Media gives you the convenience of one source for most repairs so you can avoid the hassle of finding a service contractor on your own. When a covered system or component breaks down or is damaged in a crash, all you need to do is contact us to report the problem.

The NAM extended warranty service contract protects you from the high cost of unexpected failures to the major systems and components of your UAV by repairing or replacing covered items that break down due to normal wear and tear or are damaged in a crash. The NAM extended warranty fills in valuable coverage where your manufacturer's warranty doesn't apply. To secure the best protection for your UAV and your budget, you need a NAM extended warranty service contract.

I've seen this a few times in Facebook groups. Has anyone on here actually purchased this?

There's definitely a void in the marketplace for UAV insurance. It's only a matter of time before these things start popping up. I don't think I'd be brave enough to take the leap this early, but definitely interested on how it pans out.

Their website says they now cover the P3, anyone taken the leap and invested in this yet? Price seems reasonable if they deliver on their word. Just ordered a P3A after learning to fly for a few months on a Syma X5C. Have been looking for this exact type of thing...

Gps , naza , main board , cam do not seem to be covered if your on a P3 the sensors & light-bridge are not listed .
$50 to diagnose $75 deductible (basic)
I would rather fix it myself I know there are many here that have no interest in fixing witch is fine . Would like to see the fine print on the policy . Anyone going for this ask a lot of question before you buy coverage .

Last edited:
Going to email company and ask for copy of policy/contract to read over. If they don't have one to provide, that will be the only answer I need. I'll report back.

Their website says they now cover the P3, anyone taken the leap and invested in this yet? Price seems reasonable if they deliver on their word. Just ordered a P3A after learning to fly for a few months on a Syma X5C. Have been looking for this exact type of thing...
Yes I bought a policy. Somebody posted about submitting a claim and having success getting their P3 repaired, so it seems legit so far.

Yes I bought a policy. Somebody posted about submitting a claim and having success getting their P3 repaired, so it seems legit so far.
Did a forum search and didn't find any stories about claims experience yet, I'll keep looking. If you happen to come across that thread let me know. What all did they require to sign up?

Reactions: cEllis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.