Tx won't bind, rc won't calbrate stuck in failsafe help plea

Reaction score
after crash about 15 feet. landed on its top ,battery pop out, camera hanging. put it back together, rapid blinking yellow. tried binding it and it did bind but after i shut it off and fully charge battery. started to rapidly blink again.now it won't bind, didn't see any loose connectors or solder when i open the P2V . tried the assist it failed the calibration of the TX the t won't stay green . firmware is updated also 3.04 ,its on d-bus . plus camera app is working properly it just stuck on failsafe and i can't fly. please help , thanks

Re: Tx won't bind, rc won't calbrate stuck in failsafe help

i'm having the same issue my phantom after a crash just didn't received any signal from the Remote got back home try every pairing mode even reset it, got the top off and everything was in place nothing broken calibrate everything with the assistan on my Mac it when i turn the phantom on it just blinks yellow just from the back led's i order a new transmittor card but not sure if that's the issue.. (if the phantom would be a computer, the diganosis i would give is that the reciever from the phantom it went bad or broken) so still waiting for the new transmittor to test it! let me know if you already solve the problem to help me out wiht mine!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj