Two controllers one Drone

Reaction score
Two controllers one drone, I just got a new P4P+ obsidian, I also have a P4P obsidian controller. As the screen on the P4P + is quite small I was wondering if I can synk both controllers? I would only use one at a time, I would just like to have the option of using the larger screen I have on my P4P controller in some situations.

Reactions: Capt KO

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Two controllers one drone, I just got a new P4P+ obsidian, I also have a P4P obsidian controller. As the screen on the P4P + is quite small I was wondering if I can synk both controllers? I would only use one at a time, I would just like to have the option of using the larger screen I have on my P4P controller in some situations.
You can use both yes, but can only be linked to one at a time.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is pertinent to the Obsidian but with the P4 aircraft you have to also take into account if it's a V1 or V2 as the controllers aren't compatible.

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the op likes the little screen after using a larger one previously.
I think the plus screen is way too small.
Yooper, please post your thoughts.

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
I agree with Starz, That is why I am thinking of matching my old controller to my new drone. I have a 10" IPad for my old controller.I am not sure how anyone could be able to see and operate the functions on that small screen!

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
I agree with Starz, That is why I am thinking of matching my old controller to my new drone. I have a 10" IPad for my old controller.I am not sure how anyone could be able to see and operate the functions on that small screen!
Lol that's funny but 100% right,,has me stumped watching some clips and the OP is looking and carefully pressing away on a 4inch screen,must have bionic eyes and a pen tip finger,that was my first ever upgrade,,a screen I could use and see without trying to see what's going on,used 10/1 for years now ,,to all out there with phones,,I know bigger devices not cheap but if you can step up your screen size,you will be amazed how easy things are to use

Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
I have only had the bird up for a test flight so far,
Spent more time flying than looking at the screen, I have three big jobs coming up and will have more information after I complete them!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker