Two Anti Drop Pins

Reaction score
Is there a sound reason for only two to be installed, instead of all 4 points? P2 is that way too.

You might see some jello with all four installed. If not though, it does not hurt to install the other two. It'll be a pain to remove them if you find you need to take them back out though :)

Instead of installing the other two pins, I loosely attached plastic zip ties. That way, the gimbal won't go far if I'm in a serious crash and the pins break.

Reactions: 30secs
Thanks, I will leave well enough alone. My gimbal doesn't give me any jello as is, and the horizon is spot on too.

Seems we all had the same idea... I did a ziptie as well in the open holes, very loose but in case it goes down. :)

This fix has been around for some time, and is a good idea. I have zip ties on my P2 and now my P3, safety first! (not to mention the $$$ if it separates) I also added a gimbal saver to the back of the motor housing to prevent it from separating (I hope)

Well the pins are in place already. But i guess you could but that may cause more vibration ????

I think the 2 that are in now are holding the gimbal plate to a certain height, but that's my guess looking at it.

Gimbal lock and saver, no pins and four ties.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj