Twitchy Gimbal

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 Pro, after a crash now has a twitchy gimbal. It continually goes from left to right. Everything else seems to be okay. Any Idea where the problem lies? I have inspected super closely and seem no damage to the gimbal at all. Thanks, Craig

Done gimble calibration,,,even give it a imu calibration since it had bit of a knock

Well, I tried both Gimbal and IMU calibration. Both have failed. Got an error message with the IMU and the Gimbal just never progressed beyond 5% after 5 minutes so I stopped it. Any other suggestions? I'm at wits end.

Okay, I was successful at calibrating the IMU. I also decided to recalibrate the compass. The Gimbal will still not calibrate. It stays at 5% and just keeps twitching back and forth. Everything else seems to be working fine. I may try flying it to see if anything changes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Craig

Also, I tried the DJI assistant 2. Was able to download and connected the drone to my Mac. The app recognised the Phantom 4 Pro and I clicked on the Phantom 4 Pro icon. It brought up the page with the 5 section but it never loaded any information. Kept getting an error: "network failure" .. Tried it again several times and still the same error. Any idea what is going on or what I should try?

I've had very good luck sending mine back to dji when I have problems. There's also a private repair company in your area that might be able to help. I've not used them but their web site is good. Good luck.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik