Trying to find HDMI Monitor for Phantom 4

Reaction score
Have successfully installed HDMI module on P4 controller with the intention of allowing friend to view camera action - now have a problem with buying a 10 inch monitor with HDMI INPUT , self powered if possible for field use. Archos and Nexus tablets which I have only have HDMI output. CCTV LED monitors have the input with 12 volts supply, but none appear to be battery powered (for obvious reasons). Any suggestions please?

Reactions: RémyHeli
DIY Goggles is an interesting experiment for you to evaluate ambiant outdoor light conditions with CCTV ;)

(not my video)

There is self powered monitors with HDMI input mainly used by photographers. They are ie using DSLR camera batteries

Otherwise Google with: self powered fpv monitor.

Beware about image scaling: DJI module does output 720 resolution. If the monitor is at ie 1080 and does not offer to rescale the image - might not fit screen size, ie too little and with black borders . Also consider telemetry DJI info might not show up correctlty at top and bottom

I would not buy without checking these.

Last edited:
Many thanks for the suggestion and advice. I'll do some research and check on the points mentioned, including prices, etc. After paying out for the DJi module, the whole exercise is getting a bit expensive for what I am trying to achieve - I'll update the thread IF I resolve the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik