trying to figure out how to record video

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with recording videos/pictures. The other day, I took it up and recorded some video and snapped some pictures only to realize later that it did not save to the phantom's sd card, instead it actually recorded to my phone. what the hell? I dont know how it even did that. How do I record video/pictures to the phantom's sd card?

if u hit record or snapped a pic it should be in yr sd card, on yr phone or table is just cached files, u turn on or off that options in dji app.

Backup and format everytime before a flight...

Like the user above explain, check the cache option...

I'm having trouble with recording videos/pictures. The other day, I took it up and recorded some video and snapped some pictures only to realize later that it did not save to the phantom's sd card, instead it actually recorded to my phone. what the hell? I dont know how it even did that. How do I record video/pictures to the phantom's sd card?
Is your problem that you switched on the Record button, but didn't switch it off?
You have to turn it off before you shut down the Phantom to properly close off the video file.
If this is your issue, you can still recover your video (minus the last few seconds) by putting the SD card in and powering up your phantom, leaving it a while and shutting down again.

I'm not sure I understand. The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out why the video is not recording to the phantom's sd card. Your saying turn off the cache and it will work?

I see. That's it. I must not have stopped recording before shutting down. One other question. The video I recorded doesent have any audio. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Really? But I've watched several fpv phantom videos on youtube and those had audio. How is that? I know that all you hear is the motors spinning but I think it's kinda cool.

That was probably Phantom 2 with a Gopro.

Really? But I've watched several fpv phantom videos on youtube and those had audio. How is that? I know that all you hear is the motors spinning but I think it's kinda cool.
OMG!!

Really ?:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20