Troubleshooting Common Issues

Reaction score
This will be a resource for common troubleshooting.

85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

There's a problem with image quality, what can I do?
Check the following items.

• Switch between 2D and 3D so that you select the appropriate display mode.
  • If the product gets too hot, the image brightness may be decreased for safety reasons. When you see
    ico_high_temp_1.png
    /
    ico_high_temp_2.png
    on the home screen, wait for the temperature to fall.
    moverio-trackpad-pic.1374

I cant get it out of beginer mode,flight restricted to 30-50 :)

Having trouble downloading DJI GO4. When I to load the app it says "for security your tablet is set to block installation of apps obtain from unknown sources". Went to settings and did not see anything about unblocking. Help

I mainly use the Litchi app. Can it be added to the BT300's ? I just ordered a set to use with my Phantom 4 as the DJI goggles are horrible with anything but the Mavic.

Hello racer38,

People have just recently been able to load Litchi. There are some advance procedures you must follow however. The details are on the sister site mavicpilots.com.

I mainly use the Litchi app. Can it be added to the BT300's ? I just ordered a set to use with my Phantom 4 as the DJI goggles are horrible with anything but the Mavic.

Yes you can use Litchi on the BT-300, just follow the exact same instruction for getting Litchi to work on the Crystalsky.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This might be our only option as the new DJI Go4 version 1.4.18 is causing latency issues on the BT-300 when you are recording video
I am testing what frame rates and quality this is occurring with at this stage it's all 4k modes, but setting the "smooth" transmission setting and stopping the cache does help.

I'm not sure if the latency is interference related or transmission of data related

Thanks for the response ! You actually have to use a hacked version of the litchi app. I purchased Litchi for Android and took the APK off of the phone and side loaded it onto the BT300 but it wont load as you have to log into Google Play which you cant do with the BT300's. I sent Litchi support a e-mail and here is the response ..

"Hi,

Currently we don’t support custom android solution like BT-300 or Crystal sky monitor because this devices don’t support Play Store and Google Play services.

Kind Regards,
Litchi"

So I will just use the DJI Apps when using the BT-300 glasses ...

Thanks

Craig

Thanks for the response ! You actually have to use a hacked version of the litchi app. I purchased Litchi for Android and took the APK off of the phone and side loaded it onto the BT300 but it wont load as you have to log into Google Play which you cant do with the BT300's. I sent Litchi support a e-mail and here is the response ..

Litchi does work on the BT-300 you have to use version 4.0.2, that is one that is compatible with Android 5.1 which the BT-300 uses

Litchi does work on the BT-300 you have to use version 4.0.2, that is one that is compatible with Android 5.1 which the BT-300 uses

Actually if you could log into Google Play you could use the most recent version. Litchi 4.0.2 that is out on the internet is a patched version where it doesnt have to log in to get the license.

Actually if you could log into Google Play you could use the most recent version. Litchi 4.0.2 that is out on the internet is a patched version where it doesnt have to log in to get the license.

Yes, that is the reason why you have to use the patched version of Litchi as you can't full install the google play store for authentication.
I don't believe the google play store will ever be supported by Epson as they have already developed there own apps store.

However apps that exist on the Amazon apps store will work on the BT-300

Yes, that is the reason why you have to use the patched version of Litchi as you can't full install the google play store for authentication.
I don't believe the google play store will ever be supported by Epson as they have already developed there own apps store.

However apps that exist on the Amazon apps store will work on the BT-300

Thats good to know ,, Thanks !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31