Trouble turning off motors

Reaction score
Just bought my P2V. And I have a peculiar question I didn't expect to have: how do I turn off the motors without flipping the thing over?

I haven't flown it yet; I've just assembled it and have turned on the rotors to make sure they're spinning nicely. But when I turn it off...you have to pull both thumbsticks into the corner positions. Which turns off the motors, but also seems to instruct the P2V to flip backward violently onto its ***. It's very startling and that can't be how they meant this to work.

So what am I doing wrong? How do I turn this thing off gently?

IriathZhul said:
Just bought my P2V. And I have a peculiar question I didn't expect to have: how do I turn off the motors without flipping the thing over?

I haven't flown it yet; I've just assembled it and have turned on the rotors to make sure they're spinning nicely. But when I turn it off...you have to pull both thumbsticks into the corner positions. Which turns off the motors, but also seems to instruct the P2V to flip backward violently onto its ***. It's very startling and that can't be how they meant this to work.

So what am I doing wrong? How do I turn this thing off gently?

Just pull the throttle stick to the bottom for 3 or more seconds, your motors will shut off gracefully.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl