Trouble saving video onto SD card

Reaction score
Hey all,

So all of a sudden I am having issues with the camera on my Phantom 2 Vision +. It will safely save images onto my 16GB SD card. However, videos are not saved. Here are a few notes:

-There is plenty of space on the card.
-It used to work fine. However, all of a sudden it won't save video.
-I have taken the SD card out of the Phantom and tried the card directly in my laptop, through a GoPro, etc. Once again, images are fine but no video.

Here are the steps I take when flying and powering down:
-After calibration and initial take off, I use the app to start recording an see a blinking recording light.
-Once done recording, I hit the camera button again to stop the recording. A couple minutes later I land.
-Once on ground safely with motors off, I power down the Phantom, then power down remote and range extended.

Any ideas on what's going on? Much appreciated!

Hey all,

So all of a sudden I am having issues with the camera on my Phantom 2 Vision +. It will safely save images onto my 16GB SD card. However, videos are not saved. Here are a few notes:

-There is plenty of space on the card.
-It used to work fine. However, all of a sudden it won't save video.
-I have taken the SD card out of the Phantom and tried the card directly in my laptop, through a GoPro, etc. Once again, images are fine but no video.

Here are the steps I take when flying and powering down:
-After calibration and initial take off, I use the app to start recording an see a blinking recording light.
-Once done recording, I hit the camera button again to stop the recording. A couple minutes later I land.
-Once on ground safely with motors off, I power down the Phantom, then power down remote and range extended.

Any ideas on what's going on? Much appreciated!

maybe try to clean the contacts on card and slot with contact leaner or alcohol !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4