Trouble re-flying my P4Pro

Reaction score
I flew it a couple (or maybe 3) years ago and put it up in "storage" and today when I got it out to fly qgtqin, charg4d everything, I had nothing but trouble - mostly because the app could find the remote controller (to link and to upload firmware). It refuses to connect to the aircraft and from what AI can tell it is because it needs firmware update (but not certain). And DJI seems to have no trouble shooting procedures any more (maybe they never did).

Updates won’t keep you from flying. I would certainly research your issue before climbing the update ladder that you may regret later.
P4P or P4P plus?

I flew it a couple (or maybe 3) years ago and put it up in "storage" and today when I got it out to fly qgtqin, charg4d everything, I had nothing but trouble - mostly because the app could find the remote controller (to link and to upload firmware). It refuses to connect to the aircraft and from what AI can tell it is because it needs firmware update (but not certain). And DJI seems to have no trouble shooting procedures any more (maybe they never did).
If it worked in the past (and you haven't changed anything) it should still work now.
If you are using an Android phone/tablet, look at point 2 in the 3rd paragraph here and see if helps you:

Was it still linked after that time limit,you can link without app ,what is hopping when linking does it time out,,,,firmware,,,yes optional but as one who has has locked craft because I never updated ,I update now..after that time limit you are bound to have firmware required prompt,,not sure if this corect but read somewhere here the app has got bit more to it now and device might not run it properly if at all,,here's my pic from locked craft,,if yours same you will have similar notice ,,,,so it does selectively select who ever,,!,,,,,ME,,,,,,as above try a manual link without the app conected
Screenshot_20190205-101335.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.