Travel in a flash: 48 hours in SEOUL!

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is the latest video on my channel, I spent 48 hours in Seoul, South Korea and tried to make the most of it. I captured footage with Mavic 2 Zoom, Osmo Action and my iPhone. There are some nice timelapses, hyperlapses you may enjoy.

Please give a thumbs up, and consider subscribbing to the channel if you like the content!!
76_2x.gif

Hi. I just returned from 3 day trip to Seoul (first week of September). We missed overlapping by just a little. I enjoyed your video. You had better weather than I did. I'm working on my Seoul (and Jeju Island) video right now.

I just wondered about your flying your drone in Seoul. It's apparently prohibited anywhere in Seoul, except in specified drone parks. Did you encounter any pushback from police, etc.?

Reactions: ro_diver
Hi. I just returned from 3 day trip to Seoul (first week of September). We missed overlapping by just a little. I enjoyed your video. You had better weather than I did. I'm working on my Seoul (and Jeju Island) video right now.

I just wondered about your flying your drone in Seoul. It's apparently prohibited anywhere in Seoul, except in specified drone parks. Did you encounter any pushback from police, etc.?
Hello buddy, thanks for watching my video. I only flew my drone on Hangang Park by the river. The hyperlapses on the video were made from rooftops. I've seen lots of recent footage from places supposed to be no fly zones in somes videos, but I don't know if they are legal.

Reactions: LensLens

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj