• And all the accessories: lens, charge hub, propeller
  • Reliable
Any good idea to share ? Thanks !

ff0298f867fc26b2af76142c6b234078.jpg

Manfrotto Pro light pictured
Nanuk 950 when not hiking/fishing

Reactions: pyr8cd
Ok, Thank you guys !
@konpondscum your bag look great, but di you see any différence with the one linked previously at 30£ ? The overall quality i suppose ? For the price it look like a game breaker.

Ok, Thank you guys !
@konpondscum your bag look great, but di you see any différence with the one linked previously at 30£ ? The overall quality i suppose ? For the price it look like a game breaker.

I chose this one because I can reconfigure it for many other options

I brought the Lowepro drone guard Bp 450 it’s awesome and also can use it to take off and land. Plenty of room

The Manfrotto MB BP -D1 IS EXCELLENT
Manfrotto MB BP-D1 DJI Professional Video Equipment Cases Drone Backpack (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017AED18Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_WGAzBb64D7024

$119 on Amazon. Can hold up to o 6 batteries , slot in back for full 15” laptop or smaller slot for iPads or tablets.
Also can leave props on & carry it with props on the outside fro moving from site to site if you want.
It’s reallu well designed.

I use the DJI Backpack and it works great, a lot of thought went into the design an covers all bases. And yes it can hold six batteries. Has a great hard shell for protection and works well when taking things out of the bag.

Hey,

I'm looking for a good transport bag, here are some specs i want :
  • P4 pro compatible + controller
  • At least 6 battery
  • Could put my tablet
  • And all the accessories: lens, charge hub, propeller
  • Reliable
Any good idea to share ? Thanks !
This looks like a good bag. For quick transport from one spot the another without stripping down, there's a compartment in the back. Doesn't look like there's a lot of compartments just for batteries though.

Jephoto say he can hold up to 6 batteries. So yes looks pretty good ! I'm living in EU, so can't find it at Walmart, but there is a discount on Amazon for 120€.

Jephoto say he can hold up to 6 batteries. So yes looks pretty good ! I'm living in EU, so can't find it at Walmart, but there is a discount on Amazon for 120€.
I don't have this bag personally, but I know someone who uses it professionally. It looks like it does everything a P4 pilot would need. I would certainly consider it when I want to upgrade from the DJI box.

The Youtube review I sent earlier says it had 2x battery bays that don't fit P4 batteries. The reviewer used the side wedge shaped pockets for batteries. I would just be careful that, whenever the batteries are not carried in seperate custom compartments, the terminals are protected from shorting out on anything and they cannot accidentally be switched on by something pressing onto the button. I would certainly carry the batteries separately if taking the UAVS on an aircraft.

The bag I saw was bought in SE Asia, so I can't help you find one in EU, sorry.

HIH

There are 3 curved zipper pockets surrounding the drone, which is normally stored upside down, no props, each pocket holds 2 batteries- or accessories. And two single battery pouches in front which so far I’ve not used.

I have 5 batteries- 1 in the bird, and 2 on each side pocket. The rear zip I keep the rain cover, extra cards and my ND filters.
If you want to keep props on while walking about you close
The
Main top, and open a narrower top flap which allows you to put P4 right side up with props on and flap has quicknclips on Sides and front to hold it shut. Props are on the outside of bag.
With the laptop & tablet slots, it holds everything possible you need for
A Day out Flying. Or airline travel. Will
Fit in almost Any airline bin, with exception perhaps of small regionals.
Like I say, well designed.
There’s also a top compartment that Manfrotto says it’s for a DSLR & lens, but really Isn’t big enough. Probably a good Mirrorless would fit though. I put my chargers up there if I need them.
What I like is that when props are off it’s a pretty compact
Bag, but with flexibility to hold a lot
Of stuff.
And it can be used standing up. Don’t have to lay it flat
On the ground to access anything if it’s say dusty or wet.

Last edited:
I don't have this bag personally, but I know someone who uses it professionally. It looks like it does everything a P4 pilot would need. I would certainly consider it when I want to upgrade from the DJI box.

The Youtube review I sent earlier says it had 2x battery bays that don't fit P4 batteries. The reviewer used the side wedge shaped pockets for batteries. I would just be careful that, whenever the batteries are not carried in seperate custom compartments, the terminals are protected from shorting out on anything and they cannot accidentally be switched on by something pressing onto the button. I would certainly carry the batteries separately if taking the UAVS on an aircraft.

The bag I saw was bought in SE Asia, so I can't help you find one in EU, sorry.

HIH

If you put 2 batteries in those side pockets there’s no way for the contacts
To touch each other. They fit in side
By side with very little wiggle room. This is not
An issue, unless you drop some Coins or bare metal bits in the pocket with them...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT