Transferring ownership of P3

Reaction score
Since we register our craft with DJI through the app, what happens if you decide to sell it? Can you reregister it and rename it for the new owner?
Thanks!

You did not get any replies on this, anyone ?

My son has just bought a 2nd P3A and its in transit to him.
What needs to be done to ensure no issues. ?

I found a link to directly register the phantom with Dji. Assuming it wasn't yet. Sorry I don't remember the link.

This can be done easily once turn on and connected. Format the flight data then go into the user center and edit profile.

just go to your user center on the app and select the 'me' tab, click on 'my Aircraft' and get the activation date and serial number, send an email to DJI requesting this P3 be removed from your account due to it being "enter your reason here"
But as he is not original owner would they take any notice ?

just go to your user center on the app and select the 'me' tab, click on 'my Aircraft' and get the activation date and serial number, send an email to DJI requesting this P3 be removed from your account due to it being "enter your reason here"
Mind posting a screenshot? I sing think I have that on my Android

In the user center on the app click the icon with the 'person' outline, this will take you to your "Me" page, on the right bottom is a icon of a P3 with your user name in the 'My Aircraft's' area, click the P3 and it will open a page with your information on it.
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers