Trade P4P+ remote fro P4P remote

Reaction score
I would like to trade a brand new P4P+ remote for a regular P4P remote because I don’t want to use the built in monitor that comes with it. I like a bigger screen and want to use a tablet.

Last edited:
It is a small screen, but I love mine. Never have a problem seeing the screen in full sunlight and no shade. With the built in hdmi port and 12 volt battery with power inverter, I sometimes use it so others can see on 27 inch monitor.

Pictures of your new one?

Ok. But it’s brand new. I just took the protective plastic off of the screen yesterday. Used it for 5 minutes to test fly and then put everything on a charger. I have a Mavic Pro2 which I use a 13” IPad Pro for a monitor. Lol. So this little screen on this thing is annoying. Lol.

It is a small screen, but I love mine. Never have a problem seeing the screen in full sunlight and no shade. With the built in hdmi port and 12 volt battery with power inverter, I sometimes use it so others can see on 27 inch monitor.

Wait what? I can use the hdmi port to look at with another screen?

Pictures of your new one?

Are you still interested in trading? I tried using it a few times to see if I would change my mind but I’m just too used to using my iPad with my Mavic I can’t deal with the smaller screen. Even though it’s more convenient.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie