TRADE IN INSPIRE 1 V2 FOR PHANTOM 4 PRO!!

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently looking to trade my inspire 1 v2 for a phantom 4 pro. My inspire 1 v2 is in like new condition. Please get back to me if you have any questions.

I have a question:
Why do you think someone would trade a newer craft for a craft with a worse camera, worse range, no obstacle avoidance, a worse flight time, etc?

Hello. I have just sold my I1 just for 30% of the money I spend for it. Now I have P4Pro that is much better tool. My advice is: sell it as soon as possible or donate it to a museeum.

I have a question:
Why do you think someone would trade a newer craft for a craft with a worse camera, worse range, no obstacle avoidance, a worse flight time, etc?
And I thought the inspire were better than the phantoms... Maybe better than the phantom 3 not the P4.

And I thought the inspire were better than the phantoms... Maybe better than the phantom 3 not the P4.

It can be better in some areas. It depends. The inspire is more of a professional drone. It is a better deal than buying the new Inspire because it costs so much money.

Reactions: macoman
It can be better in some areas. It depends. The inspire is more of a professional drone. It is a better deal than buying the new Inspire because it costs so much money.
Not sure what you meant by "more professional". If it were, you would be attempting to trade down. Not likely, is it?

It is in the professional drone category. It is more professional and was the best at its time for the category. Now since the new Inspire came out, it replaced the old Inspire 1 which made a big difference in the drone world but now the inspire 2 rocked the drone world and the inspire 1 isn't considered a professional drone as much since it doesn't have much features that professional would use. I just don't like how space it takes up and is looking to trade it for a phantom 4 pro so I can travel more with it and I can just get it out and it can start flying right away where the inspire takes one to setup so it can start flying.

Reactions: Hounddog
If your inspire isn't flying the X5 camera what sort of cash adjustment are you prepared to throw in? Your best bet is likely outright same for what you can get- the P4P pulls the pants down on the non X5 inspire in every respect.

Reactions: Eddyfisher
Yes, that is very true. If you don't have the X5, then the quality is better on the P4P. The inspire had the best quality out of all of the DJI drones until the p4p and inspire 1 came out.

The bottom line on your OP is that you want to trade an obsolete product for cutting edge technology. Unless someone just hates their P4P or their money, I don't see it happening. Try Craig's List.

I'll trade a Phantom 4 + batteries for it if you're interested.

Yes, its just a black colored phantom 4 drone.
Same everything. Just for those who prefer black

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31