Trade a Mavic for a phantom 4pro

Reaction score
I’ve got a Mavic fly more wanting to trade for P4p . Extra props, batteries hard water proof case no crashes or scuffs. Will throw in a extra complete parts Mavic w/good body camera don’t know if it flies.

I’ve got a Mavic fly more wanting to trade for P4p . Extra props, batteries hard water proof case no crashes or scuffs. Will throw in a extra complete parts Mavic w/good body camera don’t know if it flies.
Which Mavic 2? Is it the Pro or Zoom?How many batteries and which brand of case?
Do you have some pictures?

I have a few Phantom 4 Pro drones and I would be willing to trade for a Mavic 2 (preferably Pro).

Follow up after you posted pictures. Those are not Mavic 2 drones. Those are Mavic Pro models (the original). Very big difference between a Mavic Pro and a Mavic 2. I would suggest editing your title to properly reflect what you are trying to trade.

@dmd56 , if you don't know what you have, and you don't know if it flies, I would recommend you do a little more explaining just how you acquired the craft. Why haven't you flown it? I doubt if anyone would want to consider your offer given the limited information you have presented.

As PhantomFandom mentions, it appears to be a Mavic Pro. That craft is not worthy of a trade for P4P, not even close. In fact it's not worthy of a trade for a P4 or P3P IMO. The camera on the MP has a poor quality lens, producing bad sun flares when flying toward the sun, or at angles to the sun. It records subpar video compared to P3P, or P4, resulting in all kinds of artifacts, mostly due to slow write speed to the SD card. The only thing an MP does well is fly, with good range capability using OcuSync1.

What is going on here, the guy that posted the add never mentioned anything about a mavic 2 pro, just a mavic, so the only thing wrong here is a person got mad when he figured out He couldn't rip somebody off by trading a p4p for a mavic 2, get a life man

What is going on here, the guy that posted the add never mentioned anything about a mavic 2 pro, just a mavic, so the only thing wrong here is a person got mad when he figured out He couldn't rip somebody off by trading a p4p for a mavic 2, get a life man
If you had come in at the beginning of this thread (instead of now), you would have seen that he did indeed post it as a Mavic 2. So you are incorrect that he never mentioned a Mavic 2. After we pointed out that his drone was actually the original Mavic Pro, he changed the post to reflect that. So perhaps get the facts straight before making accusations?

No one got mad, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Also no one is ripping anyone off when two adults decide on a trade without any coercion. If the trade has value to both parties then there's no ripoff.

Get a life? There were absolutely no issues here; only the ones perceived by yourself.

People like you piss me off! An honest mistake and I’m trying to rip people off. I changed the ad just for d..k wankers like you. This is all supposed to be fun... You’re a jolly know it all wank spanker. Get a life and if it makes you feel real good report me. I’m in it to meet nice good people and have fun either way I sleep well at night and not stress over plain down right crap. So booty hoo baby boy.

I moved from a P4P to a Mavic 2 Pro and would never switch back. Portability, excellent camera and gimbal, long flight times. In this case, BIGGER is NOT BETTER.

But you must admit, grabbing that phantom out of the air is a tad easier than that m2p!!

After a few catches of the Mavic, you can do it standing, sitting, on a kayak, or most anywhere. It's not that hard.

I moved from a P4P to a Mavic 2 Pro and would never switch back. Portability, excellent camera and gimbal, long flight times. In this case, BIGGER is NOT BETTER.
Completely disagree ! I would change P4P only if I have not a car to drive around. Even a few hour walk with the Phantom bag is not so hard.
If your wife carries all other stuff LOL.

Completely disagree ! I would change P4P only if I have not a car to drive around. Even a few hour walk with the Phantom bag is not so hard.
If your wife carries all other stuff LOL.
You just reminded me of another reason I so much prefer the Mavic. It is easy to back pack (the size and weight make a big difference). Much of my photography (with a regular camera and/or a drone) is in natural environments that can only be reached by hiking. If you use a car, the larger P4P would be more acceptable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31