Total Newbie with good questions. :-)

Have you used the wifi on a GoPro during flight and had no issues or problems?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I would love to be able to do a search through all Phantom 1 threads. I'm a newbie at this (just purchased a P330D off craigslist for $170) and have questions about:

1: Replacement batteries? What do people recommend?
2: Firmware updates? Worth it or bad idea?
3: How to install the software on Windows 10 or just give up and find a computer with Win 7 or lower?
4: How do you get the unit to return to home? Just turn off the controller and can you cancel it then?
5: What are the best software setting changes that people would recommend to pimp out their Phantom 1's?
6: I know that people say to not use wifi on a GoPro for FPV BUT who has actually used it and had no issues?
7: Does anyone have any cool video or photography ideas or suggestions that they recommend?

I'm sure that I'll think of more and ideally it's easier if I could just search through all of the threads.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to joining the party!
Best,
Matt

I would love to be able to do a search through all Phantom 1 threads.... it's easier if I could just search through all of the threads.
Welcome Matt!

Just use the magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen to do a search.

Search.JPG

Reactions: mattanfang
Welcome Matt!

Just use the magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen to do a search.

View attachment 96075

Alright, I'm an idiot. :) It'd be nicer to just search all threads just for the Phantom 1 machine but hey this works too. Thanks for the quick response back. Maybe I'll start looking through those other questions too or if anyone responds I'm always open to feedback from you all.

Alright, I'm an idiot. :) It'd be nicer to just search all threads just for the Phantom 1 machine but hey this works too. Thanks for the quick response back. Maybe I'll start looking through those other questions too or if anyone responds I'm always open to feedback from you all.
You can use the search options to narrow down the search to any forum of your choosing or by dates, a specific person, etc. There are several options. Good luck sir!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj