Top Speed P4P vs P4

I fly multiple P4s, P4Ps and various other drones at those speeds every day and so do many others. I don't understand why you won't take the time to look at the other threads on this same forum where countless people have posted video of the replay, video of the actual flight... I couldn't be bothered personally but for someone who has posted nearly 10,000 messages on this board (you), I'd think you'd have the time to take a gander. BTW - and I'm asking seriously, not sarcastically - have you ever built a multirotor or opened one of the stock DJI models up and tinkered around or are you a one drone kinda man? Do ya drink your drones neat or on the rocks?
I've tried to make it clear to you Hotshot but you're too busy trying to put people down to take the time to read.
Here is the story in a form that even a subgenius like you might understand.
If I look at my Top Speed in the app, it tells me my Phantom is very fast, much faster than DJI says in their specs and faster than some people report.
i-nnDtnnc-XL.jpg

But because I actually know a little about Phantoms, I realise that if my Phantom managed to achieve 73.9 mph that day, I'd have never been able to bring it back against the wind it would have taken.
So I look a little deeper and investigate that particular flight and replay it in the app.
And guess what. I can't find anywhere that I even broke 50 mph that flight, let alone 70+ mph.
My actual max during that flight was pretty fast.
I managed to go about 10 mph faster than the still air specs because there was a very strong tailwind pushing my Phantom.
And the fastest speed my Phantom got to during that flight is .....
i-56gPczV-L.png

Now if you go back and read my last few replies to you, perhaps you'll get a better idea of how fast your Phantom goes with balanced props.

Reactions: KingDad1985
I've tried to make it clear to you Hotshot but you're too busy trying to put people down to take the time to read.
Here is the story in a form that even a subgenius like you might understand.
If I look at my Top Speed in the app, it tells me my Phantom is very fast, much faster than DJI says in their specs and faster than some people report.
i-nnDtnnc-XL.jpg

But because I actually know a little about Phantoms, I realise that if my Phantom managed to achieve 73.9 mph that day, I'd have never been able to bring it back against the wind it would have taken.
So I look a little deeper and investigate that particular flight and replay it in the app.
And guess what. I can't find anywhere that I even broke 50 mph that flight, let alone 70+ mph.
My actual max during that flight was pretty fast.
I managed to go about 10 mph faster than the still air specs because there was a very strong tailwind pushing my Phantom.
And the fastest speed my Phantom got to during that flight is .....
i-56gPczV-L.png

Now if you go back and read my last few replies to you, perhaps you'll get a better idea of how fast your Phantom goes with balanced props.
He won't check Meta. Facts, logic, and evidence don't sway "subgeniuses". They would rather believe that "balancing props" magically allows their drone to go twice as fast.

And even if he did check and validate that he is wrong, he wouldn't admit it. Douchebag, plain and simple. Just look at his pic. It's worth 1000 words.

I always balance my props and I consistently reach speeds of 40-45 MPH in P mode and up top 65 MPH (with a tailwind) in S mode. I can tell you that I don't need a crazy tailwind to reach those speeds and even with a slight tailwind I'll usually cruise at anywhere from 52-64 MPH in S mode and 38-42-ish in P mode. That's true for both my P4 and P4P Plus.
Update your DJI Go.. Those speeds aren't real.. There are even videos about it on Youtube.....

Well, you can chuckle all you want sweet pea... doesn't change the fact the dozens and dozens of pilots on this very forum know how to overcome the "limitations" that you obviously don't. So... enjoy your new firmware, chuckles and slow drone. People like you are so funny. Your silly reply made my day (and a few other peoples). Thanks for the comic relief, bozo. No go scammer back down to your mother's basement and write, proofread and rewrite your brilliant and insiteful retort. I'm sure you'll find it clever as you press the return key with your Cheeto-covered finger. At least it'll give us all something to chuckle about tomorrow as well.
Meta4 is right. I too thought he was wrong and that my Phantom was going 61 mph. He suggested I go back into the flight log and check speeds, low and behold he was correct. Meta4 knows his stuff, I didn't want to admit it at first, Ill admit it now. There is no denying the glitch.

Meta4 is right. I too thought he was wrong and that my Phantom was going 61 mph. He suggested I go back into the flight log and check speeds, low and behold he was correct. Meta4 knows his stuff, I didn't want to admit it at first, Ill admit it now. There is no denying the glitch.
Unless you are a "Subgenius". He's just been caught flagranty wrong and he can't admit it. He just makes really weak insults instead and goes back to "balancing his props" for therapeutic purposes.

He is being fooled by what most people know as a very obvious bug in an older version of GO that was since corrected where kph was displayed as mph in the logs. DJI even acknowledged this issue.

The interesting thing is that when you actually convert his "balanced prop" speeds, his craft is actually flying slower slower than other peoples'!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3