Tools

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for tools I should have on hand, to use with my Avata?

I recently purchased the FPV Remote Controller 2. I know there is a way to adjust the joystick tension and a specific tool for it. Before I buy the 1.5mm hex driver, what else should I consider getting for my tool bag? Is there a different tool that will be needed to use when replacing propellers?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Is that crickets I hear......I don"t have one of those.. but I would say buy a whole set. There are always multiple sized screws. The adjustment...can"t help there.

Is that crickets I hear......I don"t have one of those.. but I would say buy a whole set. There are always multiple sized screws. The adjustment...can"t help there.
I appreciate that you took the time to respond. I submitted my question to the "FPVDronePilots" forum first and didn't get a response yet. So, I thought I would try here in this forum's "FPV (First Person View)" section.

My hope was not expecting anyone to have an Avata here, but that DJI had a standard set of screws and tools that any drone pilot would use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suchy1997151