Titan conquer antenna

Got mine ordered, cant wait to see what this baby will do because my stock antennas are crap

Razorback are you doing the rc mod?
I did mine cuz I had already made one mod so this second time was easier. It's still very meticulous procedure but I love the challenge.
That being said, if I had the extra money at the time I would have had Titan mod it!
Lol.

Razorback are you doing the rc mod?
I did mine cuz I had already made one mod so this second time was easier. It's still very meticulous procedure but I love the challenge.
That being said, if I had the extra money at the time I would have had Titan mod it!
Lol.

Yes, im going to tackle this job, from the video it didnt seem too hard

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Well Jake I don't know you but simply by responding in a positive way about a competitor speaks volume of your character.
You sound like you would have done the same thing had it been your product.
I hope everyone here understands that in NO WAY am I saying
Anything bad about Maxxuav cause I know that they are exceptional
Antenna. I've never had the pleasure of dealing with Maxxuav but
I know me and I'm sure I will.
Thanks to u both for your hard work and awesome equioment
Hello John, And glad to see that you are having so much fun with the Conquer. I must send him a thank you note for the free repair job he did for you!

Hello John, And glad to see that you are having so much fun with the Conquer. I must send him a thank you note for the free repair job he did for you!

Hey Sprtbkryder, it's been awhile. THANKS TO U
for selling me the CONQUER. I fly in full confidence
That I never had before. How you been?

This sounds like a positive upgrade from the stock antenna's! What is $ cost for them installing the antenna or me installing it? Would like the best approach.(DB)

Yup $99. I had them do it as I didn't want to screw anything up...LOL! Quick turn around, great service, great product.

Got the conquer on and running today[emoji1303]I didn't want to push it first flight but going to air it out tomorrow and I'll let you know the range.This thing is heavy along with the iPad but worth it

Yes it's an arm load. I also use an iPad but as you stated it's worth it. Wait til u go really long and it gets better. I would slowly push it as you said. No sense in going crazy at first.
Watch ur signal strengths and I'm sure u prolly have a neck strap. Those are a must!!
Enjoy and let us know!!

Yes it's an arm load. I also use an iPad but as you stated it's worth it. Wait til u go really long and it gets better. I would slowly push it as you said. No sense in going crazy at first.
Watch ur signal strengths and I'm sure u prolly have a neck strap. Those are a must!!
Enjoy and let us know!!

Yes had to buy a thick neckstrap lol, my first flight I forgot to turn the antenna lol thought I bought a dud

Yes had to buy a thick neckstrap lol, my first flight I forgot to turn the antenna lol thought I bought a dud

Believe it or not I did same thing!!! Lol!
That's funny.
Did u get the rabbit ears too? I've had those on and have gone over 8,000 feet but it was clear of any wifi
Interference. I love the antenna, I flew at night yesterday just to turn on the l.e.d's around the outside. They are a nifty feature too.
Well remember u gotta have those green and red lights on the back of antenna on before u can do much though. Lol

Reactions: Razorback1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart