Tired of being nervous

I'm so tired of being nervous that I went and bought a second P4 just in case..
Keep for spare,u never know when crash happen,,it should come back but i woudent trust at that range,,either fly away or get flat batt or hit something:)

I'm so tired of being nervous that I went and bought a second P4 just in case..
I bought a second P3P when I crashed my first P3P. After my P3P was repaired 9 days later the second craft never got flown, had only ten flights on it. I sold it a year later and took a bath. To top this off, the buyer crashed it into the ocean a week after he bought it, so it took a bath also.

Your nerves will likely cost you a few hundred dollars in craft depreciation, minimum.

Living in NE Ohio I've not been able to fly more than 4 or so times this calendar year. After all the updates to dji go4 and Litchi (I use one or the other depending on what I want to do), I'll be a bit hesitant the next time or 2 out. I feel like the P4 and the software need to earn my trust again.

I've broke 2 miles on my p3p, anyone can do max altitude, and my max speed is currently 42.0 mph. I guess I bought it to use it...... first 20 flights were basic though.

I think you should use the drone fully, within safety limits of course. Otherwise it will be a waste of money.
You don't buy a car and then avoid highways to prevent accidents.

With my first Phantom, a P3A, I was very cautious: I was always afraid it would crash. In time I tried more and more and enjoyed it also more and more.
After just more than a year it did crash and I was quite upset for a while. :tearsofjoy:
Then I bought a new one, a P4. This drone is a big improvement so my lost was quickly converted into joy. :smile:
Now I am less afraid of crashing knowing it gives me a good excuse to buy a better one ;)

image.png
Anyone ever got to the point where you say, Let's just do this. Go to max height, go max distance and what ever happens, happens...

You will get used to it. They always came back so far...

After analyzing the video max. distance from home point was approx. 16,000'

That's 8000' each way ( from to home) yes?

The complete round trip was approx. 38,000'. Where the line gets interrupted Vx and Tx signal was lost. As the quad flew on a preprogrammed course it just finished the mission.
Where the blue line connects again is when the P4 got radio signal again on its way back.
I actually took of behind a small forest with 50' trees.

yep, i did slowly out of the box, i needed to see it do what it claimed to do stock ...and luckily mine did more ...very impressed with my P4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik