Tip of the day

Reaction score
I live in North West Louisiana every year the love bugs get more prolific here. I am leaving shortly for Denver Co. and i was checking my P-4 out before i leave. I was putting a 40% charge on my battery and forgot about it and had a full charge . Sooooo i went out to fly for a few minutes not thinking about the love bugs. needless to say after only 10 minutes flying i had 15 minutes clean up time.

Yea I hate that when your bird comes back looking as it just went true a bug blood bath, baby wipes works great for taking the bugs off, it also works on your car, try you will be amazed how bugs just come off your hood and bumper and props.

I am leaving shortly for Denver Co. and i was checking my P-4 out before i leave.
Here's your tip of the day when visiting the Denver area.

A great flight is to drive to this address in Boulder, CO. Park in front of this Deer Creek/Hollyberry Ln street sign, you will see the view below. In the distance you will see the Flatirons, big rocks that rock climbers are always climbing to the top. From this house it's about a 1.2 mile flight to the top of the Flatirons rocks, which are at about 1600' AGL elevation, barely within reach with a P4. If it's not too windy it's a great flight. Look for climbers. Use your 2X zoom to see close without getting too close. You cannot launch much closer than this parking spot, as there are no drones allowed to launch and land within the Flatiron preserve which starts a few hundred feet behind this Hollyberry Ln street sign, but nothing stops you from launching from the street or just behind the wood fence. This is one of my favorite flights when I visit the area, but if it's windy, forget it. FYI, you're 4.2mi from Boulder Municpal, but not in their flight path.

upload_2017-8-31_22-4-52.png

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart