TimeLapse..What am i doing wrong?

Reaction score
Today i tried for the first time the "Time Lapse" feature with my p3a.I had it just sitting on the ground.20" between pictures.The result is below and my question is why the picture seems to move?It seems that the camera is not still....any thoughts?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The camera obviously moved. Either the gimbal actually moved a little because of an electrical current variance or the wind caused the camera to move. The silicone bushings the camera hangs on are quite flexible.

Almost no air at all the whole time...I would understand if it was in the air...but on the ground and with no air....it sucks

Might be better in the air, but I can't see that kind of shot ever working that gimbal chatters all the time. Anyway maybe it is moving to far and is not within specs and that kind of shot is doable. Maybe go through all calibrations IMU / Gimbal. Try another test with on the ground level as you can get it. Hopefully somebody else will chime in.

Search Results for Query: Time Lapse | DJI Phantom Forum
The first post some thing about "stitching" shows the opposite the craft is moving not still, Hum. I would like to know if what you trying is doable. I should be, I need a faster computer just to play your samples, but it did seem to move a lot.

Definitely it would probably be better actually in the air as the Phantom would have the ability to move while the gimbal worked to keep the shot stationary.

Yep, that's what I was thinking, kinda like the gimbal is trying to correct nothing.

I figure it out...Adobe after effects programme needed to stabilize it ...!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ExcObs1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31