Time to admit it

Only 3 or 4 times.
But I remembered all the other stufff.:rolleyes:

Reactions: MrTommy
no, what i hate is setting up a time to go to a great area, and just to realize you forgot to charge your batteries
or maybe its just me :p

[QUOTE="knipfer, post: 863612, member: but I have went to a location several times without my SD card![/QUOTE]

Me too. I use my P3S for historical documentation, often requiring a 1-2 hour drive to location. Nothing more frustrating than that "No SD Card" message. I now have a spare SD card taped to the controller. I left the iPod at home once, too. The wife says it's early onset of dementia.

Now what were we talking about again?

Reactions: yorlik and Norval
Yip, had a great flight round about a local discussed mental health institution. Went home quite excited which was short lived when I realised video recording was not automatic. Early days so maybe excusable, apart from the fact I still keep forgetting to press the little red button.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It would be nice perhaps if DJI could install a flashing icon message "turn the camera on idiot" visible while your flying about admiring your view . Yesterday I pretended to take video of our office complex, perfect day for it. Crap.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: LosDosMonitos
It would be nice perhaps if DJI could install a flashing icon message "turn the camera on idiot" visible while your flying about admiring your view . Yesterday I pretended to take video of our office complex, perfect day for it. Crap.

I know the feeling. So, I added the prompt to turn on the camera in my pre-flight checklist. Now I don't forget. It is to the point too. "Turn camera ON *******!" ..is what it reads. [emoji2]

Not so much forgot to switch the camera on, rather l also forgot to put the darn SD card back in the AC - twice - after downloading the files and reformatting... I now have two formatted blank cards in the backpack! Pah.... what a knob! LOL!

I only did it once, but what I did was to not take the lens cap off. Camera was on though so I got a great blank video. But once was enough. Now I always check to make sure the cap is OFF!:eek::coldsweat:

Of course, this does not mean I won't botch something else up sometime . . .

Reactions: Numone
I only did it once, but what I did was to not take the lens cap off. Camera was on though so I got a great blank video. But once was enough. Now I always check to make sure the cap is OFF!:eek::coldsweat:

I have a red post it note that I use to block my battery compartment with to remind me to take that lens cap/gimble truss off PRIOR to putting the battery in my bird. I also carry a spare card in my case since I did once too.

Reactions: MrTommy

Didn't you wonder why you weren't seeing anything prior to flight?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl