Time & Date Change on the P4P+

Reaction score
Well, I've looked almost everywhere and still cannot find how to change the time and date on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

If someone could help me with this seemingly insignificant problem I'd appreciate you explaining how I can accomplish this task.

Thank you.

Bud

There is no simple way for a user to change the system date of the AC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well, I've looked almost everywhere and still cannot find how to change the time and date on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

If someone could help me with this seemingly insignificant problem I'd appreciate you explaining how I can accomplish this task.

Thank you.

Bud
You can't access it thru the settings in the P4P+ display? I'm not able to check mine just now, but the gear icon at the top gets into the Android settings, I thought you could change it thru that.

Date and time are under gear icon, yes. Mine are set correctly, but the video clips on the card are off. Shot today and data on card has yesterday and wrong time

Date and time are under gear icon, yes. Mine are set correctly, but the video clips on the card are off. Shot today and data on card has yesterday and wrong time
Strange. I wonder if the UAV was initially set up for a different time zone...?
Have you tried accessing any settings available (maybe) in DJI Assistant? If so, is the date/time correct on that PC? On the network you use?

I don't know what DJI Assistant is. Never used it.

Bud

Strange. I wonder if the UAV was initially set up for a different time zone...?
Have you tried accessing any settings available (maybe) in DJI Assistant? If so, is the date/time correct on that PC? On the network you use?

Thank you. I'll have a look there.

Bud

Thank you. I'll have a look there.

Bud
I just started using it myself. It does give you access to calibration options and firmware updates, so it's worth having. No sure if it accesses time/date settings.

Yes, absolutely. I am angered by DJI's lack of common sense. Shame on them for not including a basic part of every digital camera in existence today. Perhaps this can be accomplished by a firmware update in future. I hope so anyway.

Bud

Same problem. Very annoying when trying to organize the photos on my laptop.

My video files have 1951 with correct day and month.
My image files have correct year, day, and month.

Reactions: sideburn
Gotta be a bug. I'll check mine later.

My bird came with defaulted Hong Kong time and date. I had to disable automatic time zones and time servers in the P4P+ settings, set my new region, then re-enable time and timezone settings. Seemed to work.

My video files have 1951 with correct day and month.
My image files have correct year, day, and month.

The video metadata while on the SD card shows correct dates but after importing to Lightroom it changes to 1951. This does not happen with my Phantom 2 or 3 videos nor does it happen with videos from my other cameras. Odd.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm no longer seeing the 1951 date on the P4P video files after the latest firmware update. It appears to be fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak