Tilt-shift miniature effect

Reaction score
Using a gradient blur filter in Adobe Premiere CC, I added a tilt-shift effect to make lakefront look like a miniature model.

Nice job! How exactly in premiere did you do that?
After all the other editing was done, I added an adjustment layer onto the top of everything and stretched it to extend over the whole duration of the video. I dropped a blur filter onto the adjustment layer and then clicked on the mask icon for the blur on the effects panel. I added an elliptical mask to the filter and stretched it horizontally well beyond the edges of the video, so that the mask was horizontally across the video, a little fatter in the middle than at both edges. I feathered the mask to soften its edges, and adjusted the feather so it was almost half the width of the video. Finally, I clicked on the 'inverse' box, so that inside the masked area was unblurred, but outside the mask the blurring gets increasingly stronger toward the top and bottom.

Reactions: anotherlab
Using a gradient blur filter in Adobe Premiere CC, I added a tilt-shift effect to make lakefront look like a miniature model.

Nice clip but you should have color saturated it as it is just to flat. This is what i mean over saturated colors as it gives it that toy like appearance.

Excellent work on both projects.

Since there wasn't any movement in the scene there was a need to increase the speed as was done in following video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20