P3 Firmware Three drones, three failures

I'm totally stumped too. I'm downloading the .bin file someone tcope sent me, but it appears as if it won't work either. I'll leave it in for awhile and see what happens...

When you put it on the SD card, insert the SD card and turn the P3 on.... what does the camera light do? It should flash.

Fresh fat32 or exFat formatted card. I've had that cause problems before. Light on gimble should begin alternating red and green when unit is rebooted with a fresh card that has the .bin file on the root of the sd card.

When you put it on the SD card, insert the SD card and turn the P3 on.... what does the camera light do? It should flash.
No, I get none of the indicators I'm supposed to get. No beeping and the light on the front stays green.

Fresh fat32 or exFat formatted card. I've had that cause problems before. Light on gimble should begin alternating red and green when unit is rebooted with a fresh card that has the .bin file on the root of the sd card.
I think I tried to reformat the card with the last drone. I will try that again tomorrow. Just to make sure I formatted it correctly (fat32 or exFat).

And don't forget to unplug the drone from the PC you used to copy the bin file. The update will not start if still connected to the PC while you restart the drone.

1st p3 drone ever owned, had to update the firmware, followed the video and no issues. Having fun flying it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31