Thoughts and opinions on some Snow footage of mine?

Good or bad

• Good

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
i like the wind sound you added in, i think the music selection was spot on along with the timing ...well put synced imo....nicely done...two thumbs up

Nice job! I've never taken my drones out while snow was still falling, you are a braver man than I.

Nope, nothing at all. Actually had camera settings on auto which I know is bad but it turned out alright lol. Do filters really work?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've found they have helped with my footage when there is snow on the ground, mainly due to overexposure. But it is a case by case basis really. Also i only have a P3S so i guess the superior camera on yours more than makes up for that, haha

Regarding thoughts on your video--it's great you are shooting in "bad" weather. That already sets it apart from the majority. If it were me I'd say to myself "too high and too long". Intersperse close ups with the big picture--do some strafing and barnstorming. and I'd make it one minute instead of three. I am my own worst critique (I hope!) and think "it's all been done before so make it short and as sweet as possible"

Regarding thoughts on your video--it's great you are shooting in "bad" weather. That already sets it apart from the majority. If it were me I'd say to myself "too high and too long". Intersperse close ups with the big picture--do some strafing and barnstorming. and I'd make it one minute instead of three. I am my own worst critique (I hope!) and think "it's all been done before so make it short and as sweet as possible"

lol okay [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Don't land in the yellow snow.
I tried flying in snow. But compass would not calibrate. After 4 failed attempts, I went back inside to get warm. Might have been to much shivering. Or the drone knew better than to fly up on new years with all those fireworks, and bullets flying around.

That lonesome tree by that little brown pond tnough; so sad and beautiful at the same time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik