This was strange to me

Reaction score
I took a short video this morning driving on our first snow day. Normally, I load to youtube and provide a link. Since this was a simple video and I put it directly to Facebook...it took a while to load. I then got a message from facebook that they had blocked much of the audio. I had the radio on and it must have recognized some of the music. They blocked Elvis ....how dare they

Ive had this problem while live feeding to Facebook with background music. I have a friend with a band. I picked up a few of his cds and used his music a few times with no problems.

You may find youtube add a copyright notice to your tracks - you can see them on your creator studio page. They often let it fly but reserve to right to add ads to the vid.

image.jpeg
I took a short video this morning driving on our first snow day. Normally, I load to youtube and provide a link. Since this was a simple video and I put it directly to Facebook...it took a while to load. I then got a message from facebook that they had blocked much of the audio. I had the radio on and it must have recognized some of the music. They blocked Elvis ....how dare they
There are a number of posts earlier on that make mention of the copyright issue with uploading to YouTube and royalty free sources that you can access. As for blocking Elvis, simply not on..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl