This is what I aspire to do

Reaction score
This is what I aspire to do. Amazing stuff. I would like to know what drone he used, there is a definite part that uses, the dolly effect that makes me think it was a Mavic 2 Zoom but the images are so crisp and smooth I wonder if it was with a Phantom 4 Pro or even an Inspire. I have asked Bashir, but he has yet to get back to me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So many lessons in his videography.

This is what I aspire to do. Amazing stuff. I would like to know what drone he used, there is a definite part that uses, the dolly effect that makes me think it was a Mavic 2 Zoom but the images are so crisp and smooth I wonder if it was with a Phantom 4 Pro or even an Inspire. I have asked Bashir, but he has yet to get back to me.
He really does amazing work. In a video from Jan. 2018, he has listed a Phantom 4 Pro.

Breathtakingly beautiful. Possibly one of my top 3 drone videos of all time. Expertly photographed and edited. Bravo! 5 stars to its creator!

Were not worthy of that kind of footage , its dream footage , I think it was shot on two different drones . One on the mavic 2 zoom and phantom 4 pro plus.
If i were them I would be reaching out towards DJI because this is inspiring and rewarding on so many levels.

Thanks for sharing.
Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Phantom in the Rain.
Coal

Screenshot 05-12-2020 11.10.15.jpg

Were not worthy of that kind of footage , its dream footage , I think it was shot on two different drones . One on the mavic 2 zoom and phantom 4 pro plus.
If i were them I would be reaching out towards DJI because this is inspiring and rewarding on so many levels.

Thanks for sharing.
Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Phantom in the Rain.
Coal

View attachment 118624
Dream footage,,,ahh that's why I fly so well in my sleep,,lol

This isn't only great video, but this guy is a mountaineer and climber to get to the places to launch from. Four years of shooting to boil it down to the best few minutes of the best light and time of day. It isn't just drive somewhere and get out of the car and fly your drone from the side of the road. A completely other world.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers