first.jpg

SECOND
secound.jpg

THIRD
thrid.jpg

FOURTH

fourth.jpg

AND DONE

I do the same but with one exception. I have a MicroSD USB card reader. It basically converts the MicroSD card to a USB thumb drive. After the bird has been successfully updated I just pop the little micro SD Card into the USB reader and plug that into my RC Transmitter and power it up. It sees the .BIN file and updates.

This prevents me from having to power up the bird again and sitting idle while the RC is being updated.

Reactions: snerd
One thing I have been wondering, as I am not home o my P3P yet there is a lot of folk saying format the SD card. Is this done via the Pilot App?? Just can't see anything on the manuals, and I can't view Youtube vids on my ship as they're blocked.

One thing I have been wondering, as I am not home o my P3P yet there is a lot of folk saying format the SD card. Is this done via the Pilot App?? Just can't see anything on the manuals, and I can't view Youtube vids on my ship as they're blocked.
yep..on the 1st start up screen...you have to scroll up to see it. Its the last line on your start up screen.

Reactions: Chris Sinclair
SLXuA00Twc6PO6hOT1OhZtuEwCEH5TNE729iDrfJtEk

I tried to follow the instructions, but it's been 3 hours since I put the bin in the root and I'm still not getting a D---DD

Reactions: Oso

I just deleted everything with file manager.... and copied the BIN.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers