This Bird Has Flown, or Too Little Too Late

nope I buy all my drones I don't get free stuff from anyone

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Don't look at like he's promoting look at likes sharing with someone who is interested in something other than the phantom

looking at getting typhoon h around xmas

in person it doesn't seem that big

Too bad hearing some of you have gotten a bad bird. I'm almost at 1,000,000 feet of flying my P4 and just a few scary moments of witch I was probably the cause. So far only the tilted gimbal, sometimes and minor and very inconsistant, the motor will position where they are programmed to go, so I believe the problem is firmware. Yoyo is still slight and if you talk to a helicopter pilot they will confirm that this is physics and they have to compensate with collective when they decelerate, again firmware should be able to help correct this. I am getting over 16,000 feet distance with windsurfers and full bars(was to chicken for more). Now I have dbs02 from maxxuav and the weather sucks for a good run. Flew 24 minutes and landed at 14%battery. For me this bird is a solid product that will improve with firmware updates. If you waited for cars to have all the bugs out before they sold them we would still ride a horse and buggy. Look around at the technology we have is it all perfect? No way and we still own it, that's the way technology advances, we have always been the testers and that's why we own all these cool devices. I feel very lucky to have these toys! Look back 2 generations, they played outside with a stick and where satisfied, look what we have, sure beats a stick in the mud.

Reactions: mortenp
I hope I don't jinx myself but today was the first day I flew my new P4 and can report no problems at all. I did NOT update firmware even though it prompted me to. I'd appreciate any comments on my first video posted in the photo and video forum.

Too bad hearing some of you have gotten a bad bird. I'm almost at 1,000,000 feet of flying my P4 and just a few scary moments of witch I was probably the cause. So far only the tilted gimbal, sometimes and minor and very inconsistant, the motor will position where they are programmed to go, so I believe the problem is firmware. Yoyo is still slight and if you talk to a helicopter pilot they will confirm that this is physics and they have to compensate with collective when they decelerate, again firmware should be able to help correct this. I am getting over 16,000 feet distance with windsurfers and full bars(was to chicken for more). Now I have dbs02 from maxxuav and the weather sucks for a good run. Flew 24 minutes and landed at 14%battery. For me this bird is a solid product that will improve with firmware updates. If you waited for cars to have all the bugs out before they sold them we would still ride a horse and buggy. Look around at the technology we have is it all perfect? No way and we still own it, that's the way technology advances, we have always been the testers and that's why we own all these cool devices. I feel very lucky to have these toys! Look back 2 generations, they played outside with a stick and where satisfied, look what we have, sure beats a stick in the mud.
I kinda wish things where like old days then the youth of America would learn how to speak to people face to face not on internet only plus god forbid if they have to go outside

Reactions: mrcrane2u
my wifes tells me at work they sit at break table and text each other then when she ask why don't you just talk to each other only 2 feet away they give her funny looks so sad

In a restaurant a couple are in a booth, facing one another, but both staring straight down into the screen of their cell phones...

I look over to them and say, "Do you turn over in bed, to text each other good night?" Ha
Sweet dreams, tap tap tap...

RedHotPoker

In one of those self induced moods again this fine afternoon.
@Carlpembroke, With all due respect, Is that "Sad to hear" or "Sad too here"? ;-) Just a curious observer attempting to garner as much info from each thread, as possible which I spend time in.
The grammar police are not necessary in this instance, so you get off with only a slap on the wrist. Ahahaha
Ok carry on...

RedHotPoker

In one of those self induced moods again this fine afternoon.
@Carlpembroke, With all due respect, Is that "Sad to hear" or "Sad too here"? ;-) Just a curious observer attempting to garner as much info from each thread, as possible which I spend time in.
The grammar police are not necessary in this instance, so you get off with only a slap on the wrist. Ahahaha
Ok carry on...

RedHotPoker
Im blaming my mobile device for that one

Reactions: RedHotPoker
Hahaha, yeah, you and me both... I call it a Siri-us infraction.

RedHotPoker

It's sort of strange how a bunch of people are jumping ship right when they seemingly fixed everything. Or maybe it just seems that way and it's just one or two people.

Happy flying, whatever you're flying.

Remember paper planes? Those were fun. I'm gonna go make one.

ProdAdminImage.ashx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20