This Bird Has Flown, or Too Little Too Late

...If you waited for cars to have all the bugs out before they sold them we would still ride a horse and buggy...

Perfection is not the measure, it's usability. A Phantom 4 that produces blurry video is not usable.

Glad you are happy with your P4, really I am. Unfortunately I cannot say I had the same luck.

Hahah. It is! Autel is a Chinese company too. Isn't it? Now it's the Chinese copying the Chinese!
The Chinese copying the Chinese is nothing new. There is essentially ZERO intellectual property laws in China (hence all the legal knock offs),

Perfection is not the measure, it's usability. A Phantom 4 that produces blurry video is not usable.

Glad you are happy with your P4, really I am. Unfortunately I cannot say I had the same luck.

I wonder if the latest FW update would have corrected your blurry video issue?

The Autel is a fine aircraft, knock off or not. Drones are becoming more mainstream, and will continue to do so. I think we are in the formative years, and I look forward to what's next. My next copter will probably be a Go Pro Karma, if they can get it to market by Christmas.

Competition is good, raises technology and lowers prices(except for gasoline). I like my P4 but Autel looks like a good tuff bird.

I like the autel's 900 MHz video downlink . Very impressive signal penetration behind obstacles .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wonder if the latest FW update would have corrected your blurry video issue?

It might have. That in and of itself won't cause too much regret on my part for having returned by bird--there were other issues. I'm happy to wait a few months to see how things shake out.

Reactions: WWK888
The Autel is a fine aircraft, knock off or not. Drones are becoming more mainstream, and will continue to do so. I think we are in the formative years, and I look forward to what's next. My next copter will probably be a Go Pro Karma, if they can get it to market by Christmas.
I heard from one of the guys from our last meet up the one who brought the typhoon h and x star out says that the karma is not coming to the market

Plot twist:
flpholt is a Autel Spokesman.
*X-Files Theme Plays*

Although the range doesn't look as good isn't as good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4