Thinking of the AGRtek mod

Yeah like I said I just had a 2.2km flight without video loss. I'm happy and will stick to my windsurfer
And thanks finalfantasyfan

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

more than 12000 feet, id just like to have consistency 2000 feet is plenty for me. but its always a gamble as to when the RTH will engage, and that SUCKS when you're trying to video something and it turns around.i just got a new 9 DBI 8 inch antenna to put on here. going to test it tonight after the sun drops a bit. see if i can reliable get over 2000 feet.

Mdowney58:
Yes, I would like to know if HL can be initiated from the RC on a Standard also. Haven't heard of that.
To trigger HL from RC, switch S1 to lowest position(Function). Then switch S2 to lowest position(HomeLock). No need to use the app.

After repairing my Phantom 3 Standard yesterday, I was able to test this, but it does not work on mine.
I switched S1 to F mode (lowest position), which as usual brings up the IOC options at the bottom of the Go app, then switched my S2 to the lowest position, but it did not set anything, including homelock.
Are you sure this works on the Standard?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just bought one about a month ago and sent it back 2 weeks later didn't see enough range increase too brag about and stRted having problems with my wifi signal. I contacted there customer service and they just gave me the run around. I gave them very poor reviews on Amazon and so did everyone else. Moral of my story don't waste your time or money.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

As for the home lock via rc I also could not get it to work.

And I already ordered the ARGtek so I hope it's not a waste of time… what was your gain?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20