Thinking about making the switch...

Android device records: android device sdcard, /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord

I know how to find them. I am using a mavic so it is different I guess... @msinger does phantom help have mavic compatibility?
You are looking for a txt file generated by the Go app, not the Mavic.
It's the same whether you fly an Inspire, Phantom or Mavic.
If you go to: DJI Flight Log Viewer
You will find instructions there.

You are looking for a txt file generated by the Go app, not the Mavic.
It's the same whether you fly an Inspire, Phantom or Mavic.
If you go to: DJI Flight Log Viewer
You will find instructions there.
I searched the go app folders in itunes. Under my flight records folder, I can only see a csv file in the folder.

May not matter to you, but the P4P is much faster than the Mavic. It's top speed in P mode is just a bit slower than the Mavic in sport. In Sport mode, you're up around 60mph.

Sorry about the struggle. I was looking in the flight logs folder not flight records... here is the link DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
From 2:02.8 seconds your flight record is all yaw errors and compass errors which cause your drone to drop into atti mode because the flight controller couldn't deal with the conflicting data it was getting from compass and GPS.
That was followed by some very confused attempts to control the Mavic in atti mode.
This is all about the compass.
In a situation where the compass suddenly and seriously acts up when it gets a certain distance from the launch point, the first thing to look at was where/when did you calibrate the compass before the flight and what did you launch from?

This thread might give you some clues: Looking for Trouble ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
husseinijewels