Things That DJI have to DO!

Reaction score
1st - Make a Vision Gimbal
2st - Make a new vision cam with 1080p 60f and sell it, to we can change for the one that have
3st - Make a tutorial to change for a go pro system from a vision system...i know the 2,4 and 5,8 problem....just changing all...
4st -
What do you think?

x0091935 said:
1st - Make a Vision Gimbal
2st - Make a new vision cam with 1080p 60f and sell it, to we can change for the one that have
3st - Make a tutorial to change for a go pro system from a vision system...i know the 2,4 and 5,8 problem....just changing all...
4st -
What do you think?

The answers to the gimbal question has been answered by DJI and the answer was - no gimbal is in development.

The answers to the other questions will not come from DJI since its more likely those mods will be from the user base and not the manufacturer.

x0091935 said:

they do have that tutorial.

Step 1: buy Phantom 2 with zenmuse
Step 2: have more fun

Oddly enough I read just yesterday someone that had word from a DJI tech that a gimbal release was almost imminent.

As for the GoPro, it shoudl be pretty easy to rig it up as the Tx is 5.8Ghz. However you will lose the built in telemetry.

Several gimbals are out already.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94