There's a lesson in here somewhere - and TSA destroyed my drone

LOL, I was raised Mormon, ancestors were Mormon Pioneers who followed Brigham Young to Utah. Growing up we always kept a "2 years supply" in the cellar - enough food and water to feed 4 of us for 2 years because the world was always on the verge of ending. It never did, but my relationship with Utah and the church did.
I'll have to call my brother in Utah later today to see if he wants to tell me goodbye...

I'll have to call my brother in Utah later today to see if he wants to tell me goodbye...
facepalm.jpg

If an airline loses or damages your bag and you file a claim in the United States, the Department of Transportation requires that the airline compensate you for the value of the bag and its contents, up to a maximum of $3,300.

LOL, I was raised Mormon, ancestors were Mormon Pioneers who followed Brigham Young to Utah. Growing up we always kept a "2 years supply" in the cellar - enough food and water to feed 4 of us for 2 years because the world was always on the verge of ending. It never did, but my relationship with Utah and the church did.
Joseph Smith, the founder, started in Palmrya, NY, about 45 minutes away from me. This is there too - The Hill Cumorah

Ever see the South Park parody? - Joseph Smith: Part 1

70.gif

If an airline loses or damages your bag and you file a claim in the United States, the Department of Transportation requires that the airline compensate you for the value of the bag and its contents, up to a maximum of $3,300.
Have you ever tried to claim damage? I had damage one time, somehow they broke a hard sided suitcase and the souvenirs inside were damaged despite the careful packing. I bought many of them at private stands or hand crafted stuff with no receipts so I was SOL. No receipts, no compensation. :(

Reactions: dirkclod
Joseph Smith, the founder, started in Palmrya, NY, about 45 minutes away from me. This is there too - The Hill Cumorah

Ever see the South Park parody? - Joseph Smith: Part 1

70.gif
LOL, yup. They have the Hill Cumorah pageant there each year (a reenactment of the angel Moroni appearing to Joseph Smith and showing him the Golden Plates), don't they?
And you know, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park are also the creators of the smash Broadway hit, The Book of Mormon? Trey and Matt must have been pretty familiar with the Mormon folklore growing up next door in Colorado. Funny stuff.

Reactions: dirkclod
Have you ever tried to claim damage? I had damage one time, somehow they broke a hard sided suitcase and the souvenirs inside were damaged despite the careful packing. I bought many of them at private stands or hand crafted stuff with no receipts so I was SOL. No receipts, no compensation. :(
You never know until you try. What's to lose?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic