Thee Brand New Phantom 3 FirmWare

There is no firmware for intelligent flight batteries, this Go around. ;-)

The latest firmware in my Phantom 3 Pro', and Go app:
App version 2.4.2
Aircraft version 1.5.30
RC version 1.5.70

RedHotPoker
theese are the numbers i got.
guess the upgrade went ok.

Yes, yes indeed. Very good. ;-)
We are fortunate that the company takes such good care of us.

RedHotPoker

I have a question i updated my controller and the go app the last update when i check what version go appis in the app it tells me app version 2.4.1 isnt that for adroid? Im usig ad ipad mini wouldnt it e 2.4.2?

Go back to the Apple App Store and see if there is a newer version, that which came out only this week.
Yes, your version, was the one that came out before, this latest Go app.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Ya i know it was the one before this latest one my question is i thought the android version was 2.4.1 and the ios version was 2.4.2 i have a ipad mini 2 which should be 2.4.2 instead of 2.4.1 which is what i have

You can't download Android apps from Apple.
Did you download Go from Google Play? ;-)

Yes, you have the last version of iOS Go.
A new version was released on Wednesday, two days ago.
Please visit Apple and update your device. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: skalofong
My first flight went wonderfully today, after all my update hubbub.
Flew one full battery down to 18%, landed and let her run with the props on and spinning! down to 14%, where it shut off on it's own. Brought it back inside, let it warm up a bit and continuing to run down the battery with the props off, and the motors running, she did again shut it off at 10%. I restarted it, but with all lights flashing red, beeping and a Critical Battery Warning announcement, I reluctantly shut it off.
Let the battery cool down good on a fan, now it's back on the charger nearly full of digital juice for me to enjoy once again. Yup, all four green diodes flashing in sequence. ;-) (I love that little light show. haha)
One thing was a big nerve wracking, I nearly hit a bird, perhaps I should say, a bird nearly struck my Phantom?
A Near miss or near collision. That bird will be thinking about its mortality, for a good while.
If the bird and drone came down together, the bird would've been in my oven by now. Hehe

Great firmware/app update, thanks to the smart tech's and designers!! Bravo!!
Even without future object avoidance hardware aboard. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I felt pigeon holed. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: B- Scene Films
orly.jpg

Reactions: B- Scene Films
image.jpeg

@snerd,
I will see your snowy owl, and raise you, one well armed American eagle. ;-)

RedHotPkker

when i updated the latest firmware i could not fine the word Success when i looked in the log on the mini sd card.

when i updated the latest firmware i could not fine the word Success when i looked in the log on the mini sd card.
What did the Go App say?

just flew it two times and it fly just like an old Buick.
not one problem.
Must be a "LaSabre" the way it cuts through the air.
Razor Shaving Sharp. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4