Thee Brand New Phantom 3 FirmWare

Reaction score
Gee, there was something new in Phantom 3 Pro/Adv firmware being updated & posted on the @dji website earlier today, but then they took it down.

Yeah, but from what @dji-Patrick said tonight:
"The new firmware is going to be released in a few hours . Everything is fine !
smile.gif
"

I'm ready when ever you guys are!! ;-)

I wonder what's new? Any wild guesses?

The first three don't count, hahaha.

Countdown starting in minus Ten, nine, eight, seven. . .

RedHotPoker

What if you call 911

Yes, Things are great now. Wonder what's in store for us next?
I hope this firmware will bring us some interesting new features or camera controls and pray if fixes glitches anyone may have, who's still afflicted.

RedHotPoker

I'm looking for radar direction fix.

This FW doesnt have much of anything "new". The next app version will have some goodies though! Drifting and live feed issues were the main targets

I'm glad there are brave folks like Streve and RedHot that are eager to test new firmware. My bird flies so good it's going to take a lot before I'll want to change anything. She's rock solid.

Reactions: III% Streve
Sounds like you need to calibrate the compass on your display device
There is no way to calibrate compass for iPads. Once I had installed a 3rd party compass app and that initiated compass calibration. I'm not seeing it again. But this app shows correct North when I compare it with other phone.

There is no way to calibrate compass for iPads. Once I had installed a 3rd party compass app and that initiated compass calibration. I'm not seeing it again. But this app shows correct North when I compare it with other phone.

Have you tried opening maps? That often asks for a calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic