The Zenmuse H3-2D Pre-order thread....

Darrell1 said:
I canceled my order with DroneFly. They told me they received only 70, and although they would be getting shipments every week, based on my order number, it would be "a few weeks" before mine shipped. In my post above, they told me there were 1000 orders after mine. Now, on the phone, that number changed to 500.

Instead, I found them IN STOCK at rcrus.com. At the time of this writing, they have 11 left in stock per the website.

Thank you so much! Ordered and shipped overnight, will have it tomorrow!!!

Adam said:
Darrell1 said:
I canceled my order with DroneFly. They told me they received only 70, and although they would be getting shipments every week, based on my order number, it would be "a few weeks" before mine shipped. In my post above, they told me there were 1000 orders after mine. Now, on the phone, that number changed to 500.

Instead, I found them IN STOCK at rcrus.com. At the time of this writing, they have 11 left in stock per the website.

Thank you so much! Ordered and shipped overnight, will have it tomorrow!!!

I got one from rcrus.com today too! I called and spoke with a lady who told me they have gimbals and PMUs in stock. Their website says they have 8 left at the moment. Sorry Dronefly...

lilwheat said:
Has anyone received their Zenmuse from Atlanta Hobby yet?

Not me, but I'm pretty far down in the preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cancelled my order for the gimbal... After hearing all the failures within a very short order those who did get it to remain operational are the lucky ones and in the minority. Considering that all the other options now starting at $200 compared to $700 the DJI is no longer a consideration.

Happy Customer from DroneFly.com

I ordered my DJI Phantom, extra battery, and extra propellers from DroneFly.com and I am SUPER happy with my purchase and their service! They had excellent customer service, fast processing times, and helpful support!

I recommend them for all of your DJI Phantom needs! I will be purchasing the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal System and PMU from them in the near future also. Check their website for contests as well!

http://www.dronefly.com

Re: Happy Customer from DroneFly.com

SoccerPat11 said:
I recommend them for all of your DJI Phantom needs! I will be purchasing the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal System and PMU from them in the near future also. Check their website for contests as well!
Sorry if I'm wrong but this REALLY sounds like an advert!

SimonB said:
SoccerPat11 said:

No way could that be a blatant form of free advertising, that is unless the guy only just signed up a new account and made the exact same post in his first 2 posts ;) :lol: :?:

Could be just a happy customer but I highly doubt that.

Maybe it's part of a contest or something. "Post about us online, and get entered to WIN A DJI Zenmuse gimbal " The new brushless gimbal, that's taking hobby level aerial video to never before
seen heights.

(Disclaimer) Your chances of winning, are 1 in 999,999,999,999.01 Not because there are that many people entering, but because we have no intentions of giving away an actual working Zenmuse gimbal.
1st runner up will receive a "Sham Wow", and the FREE Ginzu knives !!!!!!
:D

martcerv said:
SimonB said:
SoccerPat11 said:

No way could that be a blatant form of free advertising, that is unless the guy only just signed up a new account and made the exact same post in his first 2 posts ;) :lol: :?:

Could be just a happy customer but I highly doubt that.

Yeah...that looks suspicious to me.

I pre-ordered the ZM through Dronefly, and ordered the PMU two days ago, and haven't heard a word yet on either on shipping status. I have NOT been impressed with dronefly as of today....

I had a pre-order in with Atlanta Hobby and cancelled. Found at a smaller dealer that did not offer pre-orders.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl