P3 Pre Orders from Drones ETC

As a complete noob to Phantom systems, I have been reading posts here, reading training books, watching all of the YouTube videos, flying my Blade Nano (when my kids aren't crashing it). At least I didn't have to stress over the IOS app or the first version of the firmware. Not sure what else I could be doing to prep for pending arrival of my P3P.

Anyone have any constructive thoughts?

As a complete noob to Phantom systems, I have been reading posts here, reading training books, watching all of the YouTube videos, flying my Blade Nano (when my kids aren't crashing it). At least I didn't have to stress over the IOS app or the first version of the firmware. Not sure what else I could be doing to prep for pending arrival of my P3P.

Anyone have any constructive thoughts?

Before I ordered my first Phantom I was lucky enough to fly a friends (Phantom Vision). Then I was hooked so I ordered one also a Vision. My first few days flying just consisted of take offs to low altitude (15' or so) and landing again. After I was ok with that I practiced other basic maneuvers at the same heights and getting used to the controls. After that I felt ready for more aggressive flight. Best advise I can give you it to take your time and not rush into it. Get down how it handles and control before zooming off to hundreds of feet. Learn to fly using only the FPV and not watching the Phantom.
Oh, yeah...I got UPS tracking this morning and my P3P should be here Friday. No extra batt or case.

Received mine on 5/15. Flew it one time this weekend and need to calibrate the gimbel.....as usual the horizon is off. Inquiry to drones etc as to eta on extra batt and hardware was was told 2 to 3 weeks......Yikes!

Mine was supposed to have shipped on the 14th - but every time I look at their website the ship date keeps pushing out further and further. I have been told they are hoping for the end of this week, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj