The True Knights of the Phantom Pilots Forum .

Reaction score
Recently I had at problem with a crashed p3 pro driving me nuts after repairing her,I begged for help on here and only one person even bothered to respond ,I was so disappointed with the forum I can't tell you how much )0:
I made a small post about this and the response was phenomenal,My faith is now completely restored ,and I'm sorry to say I had some real "Stinking Thinking " about some of the members here who seem more interested in bragging and bashing than helping !
However I digress ,I would just like to say to the true chivalrous "Knights "who offered a hand and support . That I salute you ! I even had one member say he didn't know how and wished he could help .this made me very proud to be a member of such a group.You know who you all are and Bless you .it has given me faith and the confidence to dive back in and try and sort the problem again .Thank you ! Thank you !Thank You! .

Reactions: tml4191
This forum is a great place for drone discourse! Not only do members lets other members know the pros and cons of the latest firmware versions, but they also give insights into the best settings. +1 for the mods too!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel